United International GBC cover pic

United International GBC cover pic

Friday, 12 September 2014

CoOP Story: How did I learn that VIDEO is the best Marketing Tool?

Hi Everyone;

Hope you had a wonderful summer. Let me share my Coop Story with you guys where I discovered a beautiful secret of marketing - The Power of VIDEOS

Here is my Coop Story:

"I joined my coop in a brand reseller firm located at Yorkville, Toronto, Ontario. At the time I joined, they were having an exciting time promoting their newest entry to their brand line HappyORNot , a Customer Satisfaction Survey Device.

Our marketing team was figuring out a way to market to the cold leads which has been sorted out by the CRM system Salesforce. After brainstorming, our marketing team decided to prepare a series of personalized videos (industry specific) to be embedded in the marketing campaigns. Along with my coop partner, I lead the team to conceptualize, design and develop the marketing video campaigns.

After these video campaigns were sent out, we analyzed the results and were amazed to figure out that the response rate were doubled within a short period of time. And it has been a proud moment for my team when our company were able to sign up Tim Horton's to pilot HappyORNot.

Please Click Here to view a Video which has been personalized for the Education Industry. You can also view the remaining ones in their YouTube channel."

RESOURCES
Here is a wonderful website, which helped me to  get amazing ideas about marketing video campaigns.

I welcome you to share your Coop / Internship Stories in the comments below...

Best Regards;
Rahul
Admin - United International GBC

1 comment:

Are you connected?